As you set your new year resolutions for 2018, I just want to share with you these life resolutions too.
- Remember, you are human just as everybody else.
- What you know is not all there’s to know.
- Your attitude is key to your destiny.
- Your name is more precious than your title.
- Don’t forget, choices do have corresponding and sometimes disproportionate consequences.
- Believe in yourself. If you don’t, nobody will. The full curriculum for self-belief is inside you. Search well and you find it.
- Like a counterfeit, cheap popularity does not last.
- In life, just as there are opportunities to succeed, there are also traps to fail bigly. Be alert.
- God made you weak in other areas for you to fill people who will staff your weaknesses.
- Hard work will not kill, what it kills is poverty and mediocrity.
- LIFE is living for essence – LIFE
- Before LIFE counts you, you must count the life in you.
Happy New Year!